CIPF Coverage: Demystifying Common Myths – accredited for 0.5 CIRO Compliance Hours
Date: Oct 20, 2023
A new training seminar “CIPF Coverage: Demystifying Common Myths” has been developed by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF) to help individual employed by CIRO member firms learn about CIPF while meeting their Compliance CE requirements.
This webcast provides an overview of CIPF and covers the following topics:
- CIPF coverage, including what is and is not covered, as well as coverage limits,
- key updates since the amalgamation of the former CIPF and MFDA IPC,
- insolvency of a CIPF member,
- CIPF’s Disclosure Policy requirements for mutual fund dealers and investment dealers, and
- available resources to help advisors and investors learn more about CIPF.
- Odarka Decyk, Senior Vice-President, Membership
- Ilana Singer, Senior Vice-President, Legal, Policy and Corporate Secretary
There will be 0.5 Compliance continuing education credits available. To register click here.