Code of conduct
Annually, all staff must acknowledge that they have read and understood the contents of the CIPF Employee Handbook, have complied with the handbook during the period being certified, and must agree to comply with the purpose and provisions of the employee handbook including future changes to the handbook.
Directors annually confirm compliance with the following:
- Receiving the Directors’ Handbook, having reviewed it and being familiar with its contents
- Disclosing any actual or potential conflicts of interest to the Chair, Vice Chair or Board at large
- Avoiding activities or associations that could reasonably lead to a conflict of interest
- Not using their position as a Director of CIPF for personal gain or for the gain of spouse, dependents or partner
- Maintaining in strict confidence all information gained as a result of being a Director of CIPF that would reasonably be expected to be maintained in confidence.