How to Order the CIPF Decal:
- Members order decals from CIPF, by downloading and completing the order form on the CIPF website and submitting as instructed.
- CIPF will only accept orders from the Member’s head office which is responsible for ordering decals for each of its locations to which customers or potential customers have access.
- Orders are batched for printing bi-monthly and the cut-off dates are the last day of February, April, June, August, October and December or the following business day if it falls on a weekend.
- Standard layout and font are used on all decals. Inclusion of the Member’s logo, trademark and non-standard font is not allowed.
- If this is an initial order, or the Member had a name change, a print proof of the decal will be e-mailed to the Member for approval via a return e-mail back to CIPF.
- If the order is a repeat order, and the Member has not had a name change, the order form will be processed and no print proof will be sent for approval as the previous approved print proof is on file at CIPF.
- Decals will be mailed within 3 weeks after the month that the order was processed (i.e. February, April, June, August, October, December).
- CIPF’s printer, AIIM, will invoice the Member for the cost for the decals. Payment is due to AIIM 30 days after receipt of the invoice.
- If rush shipment is required, request this on the order form. The additional charge will be notified in advance.
Decal Order Form